Our mission is to enrich the lives of others in terms of health, wealth and happiness, and to create the environment for personal growth for those who have the courage to pursue their dreams in order to achieve lifestyle freedom.
So get ready to be a game changer!
Many falsely believe that since they can now access industry information via the Internet that the days of the live meeting are gone. The truth is, meetings are more important than ever. The value in meetings comes from the human-to-human connections that occur.
Most people or small business owners are busy, so the thought of taking a few days away from the office to participate in a conference, trade show, convention or seminar can seem like a waste of time. However, these live meetings might be just what you need to uncover new ways to growing your business or starting a new one.
Many think that being around competitors can be a waste of time, or worse, a chance for others to steal their ideas. But not everyone in your business is actually a competitor, as many can be allies and friends. The mindset you choose about participating in events will impact your results.
Here are top reasons to attend these events:
1. Educational opportunities. No matter how experienced you are at your business, everyone can learn. Working in a small business venture can often be isolating, and without exposure to a variety of points of view, we can miss new ideas and trends that can impact future results. The educational aspect of a conference can expose you to new ways of conducting your business or starting a new one and help you discover how to be more productive.
2. Networking with peers. Industry conferences provide a great opportunity to network. Often competitors from other regions of the country can become valuable resources for referrals and best-practices. Avoiding peers for fear of others discovering your competitive advantage can actually limit your own success. Collaboration is the way to approach networking. While there are those whose intentions can be suspect, most people can help each other uncover ideas and spark inspiration when they get to know each other on a personal level.
3. Encounter new vendors and suppliers. Too often people shy away from the trade show exhibit hall at conferences. They fear that they will have to talk to salespeople, but these industry suppliers are some of the best people for you to get to know if you want to learn more about the current business climate. Discovering innovative products and services for your business is necessary to stay competitive in today’s fast-paced world. Plus, these vendors who sell to your industry fully grasp what is happening inside your competition. Invest time with the organizers at these events and turn them into your friends and allies.
4. Position yourself as an expert. When you are active in your industry, you can develop a reputation as an expert to your peers and your clients. Those who are engaged over the long term are often asked to speak at the events and to write articles for their industry publications. Like it or not, others like to associate with the experts in any industry. Clients feel good about doing business with those that are celebrated by their peers.
5. Have fun. Being in business should be rewarding and fun. All work and no play can get old fast. Industry conferences can add a layer of enjoyment to managing your career growth by mixing a social aspect into your learning and industry branding efforts. Never underestimate the power of a little fun mixed with some interesting people!
- This event has passed.
Miscarriages: Prevention And Remedies
May 22 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm WAT| Free
Miscarriage is a serious health issue. Some miscarriages happen even before a woman knows she is pregnant.
The loss of a pregnancy, at any stage, can be an extremely difficult and emotional time for many couples, particularly if it happens repeatedly or following infertility.
Attend this FREE public health Seminar and discover the secret of keeping the body healthy in order to lower the risk of miscarriages.