WHY CHOOSE HERBS FOR THE DIGESTIVE TRACT?
- Because herbs have been proven effective from centuries of use.
- Because herbs have a long history of safe use, without the side effects associated with chemical drugs.
- Because herbs are nature’s solutions to wellness challenges.
- Because herbs are non-habit forming.
- Because herbs work naturally and gently to support normal digestive tract function.
- Because herbs have been shown to restore the body’s balance and help the body perform at its vital best.
- Because herbs have been shown to help relieve symptoms of mild digestive distress including cramping, flatulence and inflammation.
WHY NEOLIFE HERBAL DIGESTIVE COMPLEX?
- Comprehensive formula. Our unique “complete family” approach to the formula provides broad, synergistic effects of the herbal constituents, which optimize their ability to support digestive wellness.
- Herbs are selected from many global traditions, bringing you the best herbal knowledge from around the world.
- Contains German Chamomile, which has been shown to help improve appetite and digestion, reduce inflammation, relieve flatulence and quiet and relax gastrointestinal spasms.
- Contains Dandelion root, which has been shown to help support normal digestive function, lazy bowels and relieve constipation.
- Contains Aloe vera extract, which has been shown to help soothe gastric mucous membranes.
- Guaranteed purity, potency and consistency.
- 100% natural herbal formula contains no chemical or animal products.
The following benefits have been attributed to the herbs contained in NEOLIFE’s Herbal Digestive Complex by master herbalists:
|Dandelion — root
|Helps support digestive function, lazy bowels, relieves constipation.|
|Caraway — seed
|Assists in promoting appetite and digestion, helps relieve flatulence and gastrointestinal spasms.|
|German Chamomile — flower
|Promotes appetite and digestion, reduces inflammation, helps relieve flatulence and gastrointestinal spasms.|
|Gentian — root
|Helps support digestive function, promotes appetite and digestion.|
|Liquorice — root
|Reduces inflammation, assists in soothing gastric mucous membranes, supports liver function.|
|Mint — leaf
|Assists in overcoming flatulence.|
|Ginger — root
|Reduces inflammation, assists in overcoming flatulence, promotes the circulatory system.|
|Aloe Vera — extract
|Soothes gastric mucous membranes.|