WHY CHOOSE HERBS TO SUPPORT RESPIRATION?
- Because herbs have been proven effective from centuries of use.
- Because herbs have a long history of safe use, without the side effects associated with chemical drugs.
- Because herbs are nature’s solutions to wellness challenges.
- Because herbs are non-habit forming.
- Because herbs work naturally and gently to support normal respiratory function.
- Because herbs have been shown to restore the body’s balance and help the body perform at its vital best.
- Because herbs have been shown to help relieve mild upper respiratory complaints and help fight mild upper respiratory infections.
WHY NEOLIFE HERBAL RESPIRATORY FORMULA?
- Comprehensive formula. Our unique “complete family” approach to the formula provides broad, synergistic effects of the herbal constituents, which optimize their ability to support the function of the respiratory system.
- Herbs are selected from many global traditions, bringing you the best herbal knowledge from around the world.
- Contains Elecampane root, which has been shown to assist in promoting and supporting the function of the respiratory system, help relieve coughing and protect against recurrent respiratory infections.
- Contains Nettle leaf and Elder flower, which have been shown to help relieve minor symptoms of allergies and hay fever and soothe respiratory mucosa.
- Guaranteed purity, potency and consistency.
- 100% natural herbal formula containing no chemical or animal products.
The following benefits have been attributed to the herbs contained in NEOLIFE’s Herbal Respiratory Formula by master herbalists:
|Elecampane — root
|Assists in promoting and supporting the function of the respiratory system, helps relieve coughing, protects against recurrent respiratory infections.|
|Nettle — leaf
|Promotes kidney function, assists in overcoming minor symptoms of allergies and hay fever.|
|Thyme — herb
|Promotes vitality, reduces inflammation, helps relieve coughing, soothes respiratory mucosa.|
|Elder — flower
|Reduces inflammation and mild fever, promotes kidney function, relieves mild symptoms of allergies and hay fever.|
|Aniseed — seed
|Promotes the function of the respiratory system, calms, helps relieve coughing.|
|Liquorice — root
|Reduces inflammation, promotes vitality, promotes and supports the function of the respiratory system and assists in protection from recurrent respiratory infections.|
|Bayberry — root bark
|Supports and calms the function of the digestive system, promotes the function of the circulatory system.|